UGH. I am utterly disgusted with myself over last night’s horrible showing by my beloved Peyton. I jinxed him with my previous post and now need to focus on something a lot more positive – WORKING OUT! Before you roll your eyes and grumble in disgust at my enthusiasm for exercise please note the following:
- I am not one of those people who eats whatever they want and stays skinny although I would consider a deal with Lucifer if I could make that happen.
- I secretly…well not so secretly anymore…loathe people who boast on every platform possible that they lost 15 pounds in one week. Even if they weigh 100 pounds more than me it ticks me off that I’ve tried to lose 15 pounds for the last year! Eff you and your weightloss…but congrats too.
- I hate being sweaty and hot…both of which happen when you exert energy working out.
- I find gyms to be a cesspool of sin, vanity, and douchebaggary. Plus they’re dirty…seriously dirty.
Being healthy and fit is all the rage these days with new methods of working out and detoxes and diets and the list goes on and on. People need to start working out and eating better for their health is what all the experts say – sorry Mr. Experts but I work out because I don’t want to look in the mirror and see 5 chins. Yes…VANITY…that is why I drag my butt to the gym each morning at the butt crack of dawn not because I’m expecting to add on 15 years to my life but because I want to look good. At the end of the day if you look good you feel good. Many of my friends tend to give me crap about how much I work out or tell me I’m crazy…I think the sad reality is that I’m just a lil shallow and don’t want to run into anyone and have them say – OMG is that Kim…WTF happened to her?! But whatever – motivation comes in different forms so do what works for you! So with all of my ranting and bitching about wanting to lose a lil extra jiggle I’m vowing to all of you that I am going to add 2x more cardio to my workout routing and I’m embarking on a 3 day cleanse to jump start it all on Thursday. Godspeed to anyone who is around me the next few days because I can turn into a royal bitch.
If you need a lil motivation to start your work out routine here is my thought process everymorning:
- WTF why are you awake at 4:45
- You need to go to the gym or you’re not gonna be able to have any wine tonight and you’ll get fat
- But I love wine…slowly roll out of bed…and fat is the enemy
See – wine and not wanting to get fat…simple little motivators that get me out of bed! Oh – I also want to be able to bench my body weight by the time December rolls around! GOALS – get some!
Find something that works for you and stick to it!