walking waddling around the office today thanks to my new leg work out last night. Much props to my old crossfit coach who came up with my workout for last night. I hot tailed it outta work and beat the PM rush at 24. I can’t tell you how much I LOATHE the gym right after work. I almost prefer happy hour at the bar because the stench of narcissism and the newest Axe body spray is just too much sometimes. Not to mention it doesn’t mix well with the body odor that permeates from the pores of some people. Much props for getting your sweat on…just do it a lil farther away from my squat rack please!
- Squats: 12 reps @ 95# / 5 reps @ 135# x 4 ::DEEP squats::
- Romanian Deadlifts : 12 reps @ 65# / 5 reps @ 115# x 4 ::Peep the video::
- Frontsquats: 12 reps @ 95# / 5 reps @ 115# x 4 ::DEEP squats::
- Cardio: 3 rounds of 4 min sprint intervals at 1% incline up to 7 spd
If you can walk after that…kudos to you sucka. I hurt.
In other news, my revamped eating better lifestyle change(hah) has gotten me back on track! I’ve started eating a lot better and not giving myself the little daily cheats that I used to. It’s a lot easier to eat clean if you don’t buy crap. Go on vacation and let your food supplies dwindle…it worked for me! I just gotta figure out a way to get the bf to stop wanting to buy Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Tostino’s party pizzas. I mean 5 pizzas for a dolla…something ain’t right there! I’ve added a simple recipe below for my quinoa salad snack pictured above!
- 1 cup prepared red quinoa
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/2 cup arugula coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1/2 small jalapeno diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and let chill for a yummy snack at work!
Seeing is believing. If you aren’t seeing the results you want you better believe you aren’t working hard enough.