Ah I did legs today and came to the conclusion that I need to do more than get excited about legs. I mean I like working out and lifting and all but in all honesty I’d do legs over all other muscle groups but then I’d be the inverse of chicken leg man at the gym and it’d be creepy because I’m also a girl. Anyway…today is my FRIDAY and I’m beyond thankful for that.
I guess I’ll do the obligatory “I’m thankful for” post like everyone seems to be doing and call it a day before my crazy Thanksgiving cook/clean/drink fest starts. Here we go…
I’m Thankful For:
- Family: no matter how crazy they drive you no one else has your back quite like family.
- Friends: true friends are hard to come by but impossible to live without. Good times with good people.
- Beer: It’s proof that God loves us. Just ask Benny boy…as in Benjamin Franklin. He knows his stuff. Don’t question it just go with it…that’s what she said.
- Gym: I guess I should probably say my health but I like the gym more to help me look good than be healthy…lol vanity such an ugly quality but yet so beautiful. Ironic isn’t it?
- Reality TV: just when the world seems to be caving in on you just turn on Honey Boo Boo and I guarantee that your life won’t seem that bad.
- Food: I love food. Fat kid at heart til the end. I’m about to get my mortal sin on in less than 24 hours and eat til I can eat no more!
- Sports: NBA, NFL, NCAAB, NCAAF, MMA, all the necessities to keep you cheering year round!
- Seattle: gorgeous city with grumpy people. The way I like it.
Pretty short but such is life. Short, sweet, and to the point.